Hannah and Madison

Hannah and Madison
Soccer stars....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where to begin, when the beginning happened long ago....

Well, after seeing a friend's blog, I decided this might be a wonderful place to put a little of my family's history, along with "exciting" everyday events that are on my heart!  The Jones family, established March 2nd, 1991, is ever-busy and always growing and changing in the Lord.  Olivia arrived on July 9th, 1996, after many heart-wrenching pregnancy losses.  She truly was a gift from God!  At 10#-1oz. she was ready to arrive!  "Beautiful" was all we had to say.  Hannah and Madison arrived on Feb. 9th 2000, after we decided to have one more baby.....guess God has a great sense of humor!  They weighed in at 7#-10oz. and 8#-4oz. respectively.  Some said it was a record for Hillsdale Comm. Health Center.  I say it was a "record" for my tummy!  It was an agonizing last couple of weeks, but so worth the effort.  I remember every night saying to Harold, "I don't know if I can take one more day"......and he would lovingly reply, "you're doing a great job.  Keep up the good work".  Our lives....needless to say, have never been the same.  Thank you God!

Motherhood has never been an easy task for me, as my weaknesses seem to crawl to the forefront of my daily life with the kids, but at the end of the day I'm so thankful for this daunting task.  Three busy, beautiful girls ever keep me on my toes.  The questions about our existence on this earth, about Jesus' free gift to us at the cross, and about the rights-and-wrongs of life are never-ending.  I consider it a privilege to try to impart the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour into their lives......

And so the story begins......

No comments:

Post a Comment